Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fun at the pumpkin patch

We made a trip out to the pumpkin patch at the Red Barn in Santaquin. (Highly recommend it)

Susan Tuckett with her nieces and Allee (named after my mom)

Andrea Nikki Brayden Brooklyn and me on the hay ride (doesnt andrea just fit in)

Brayden was so cute as soon as he saw all the pumpkins he stared pointing and sayin ball ball and then when we got off he ran right to this pumpkin and started to hug it he is so fun.

me Brayden and Brooklyn arent they just adorable
Chelsie and Carlee on the wagon thing we found after we juggles the pumpkins to the car.




2 comments:

Jamilyn said...

Yay!! Natalie has a blog! That shirt that that little girl on your lap is wearing...Bailee has it!

Topham Family said...

That sounds like it was so much fun! I should take my neice and nephews to something like that!