Saturday, April 18, 2009

People that I love part 1

These are not going to be in any special order!!
***NIKKI***

I am so thankful for Nikki she has and does put up with ALOT from me.

I am so glad that she let me drag her to Kenya. It was so special to have her there with me to experience all the great things that she heard me talking about for so long


She did so good with the kids. She would talk to them, even though they didn't understand what we were say half the time.

She would pick up any kid or baby that would let her pick up or wanted picked up.

She is such a fun person to have around and can (almost) always make me laugh
***MY MOM***
The next person is my dear sweet mom I love her and miss her SO SO SO much

She was such a trooper. The Christmas right before she died we took one last family trip to Disneyland and she went on almost everything there just for the memory, even though she was in alot of pain. She also was smiling the whole time.

When she was in pain she would grab her sucker and just keep going. (the suckers were her pain meds, you can see it in her hand here.)

Oh and here. But she is still smiling even with the sucker in her mouth
Nikki was really sick on our way to California and my mom just sat and rubbed her back and held her hair for her even though she herself was not well. Like I said I MISS HER SO MUCH. I have been wanting to do a post just about her but don't have the strength to do it right now so be watching it will be up one of these days~!

3 comments:

Finch Family said...

I am crying right now. Your mom is such a beautiful, special person. Everyone misses her so much. I really wish she had met Milo.

Calli Fox said...

I love seeing pics of your mom. I hope to become like her some day. I have many special memories of her. Your doing great Nat! You look so much like her. Luv, Calli

Angie said...

Natalie-
I loved this post on Nikki and your Mom. Nick is a doll and I am gald you have each other. Your Mom... amazing. I think of her often and I loved seeing the pictures of her. She is one in a billion. So grateful I got to know her. You remind me so much of your Mom, Nat.