Friday, September 18, 2009

Ultimate Pig Wrestlers!! BaCoN hAtErS

For Onion Days this year the Wride, Troyer and Hadlock family arrange to have pig wrestling. It was so awesome and we cant wait to do it again next year!

this is right after we got out or the ring LOL I did a little dive at the end and got a mouth and eye full and so thats whats up with the face (im tryin to not puke for the picture)
We won these little trophies for best dressed WE ROCK!!
We were the Bacon Haters

We decided the night before that we wanted shirts so we ran to Wal Mart and made shirts oh good memories.

Enjoy the video LOL we had great time even though we didnt get the pig in the can :)

3 comments:

Sam and Riley said...

That is the coolest thing ever! I am so doing it next year!
By the way I love your outfits!

Beck's said...

you guys were great. Porter was yellig that is my swimming teacher.

Our Family said...

that is awesome I gotta do that next year!! I am jealous of that trophy baby!!1