Saturday, September 12, 2009

Painting the kitchen!!!

Me Nikki and 2 friends moved into a town home over in Springville and it was ALL one color (likd off white creamish) so Amber came over to help me add some color YEAH. We did the kitchen RED and the front room a light brownish color (those pictures coming soon)

Amber begining the painting.

Just us starting.


The finished product what do you think?? I personally LOVE IT. Amber is an amazing painter and person. THANK YOU so much Amber for all your help!

3 comments:

The Painters said...

It looks great! I love red on the walls! If I could I would paint at least one wall in every room red...but I can't because it would look silly :)

Finch Family said...

I have to admit I was skeptical when I read that you were painting it red.....But I LOVE it! It looks so good.

The Hone's said...

Looks great. I have been wanting to paint my kitchen but am so scared I havent. I love the red though. I want to paint mine a pale yellow or a sage green. How are you doing these days? How do you know amber?