Sunday, August 16, 2009

BEST primary class ever!!!

So I should have posted this awhile ago but forgot I took these pictures till just now. I got to teach the AWESOMEST (word ?? LOL) group of kids. I was really nervous at 1st cause there was a lot of them but I loved every minute of teaching them. They are 10 turning 11. We had some great little chats about their life's and feelings for the church. This is such a strong group of kids and those boys goin to make great missionaries some day. Sadly when I moved I had to give them up to a new teacher :( We had a little goodbye swim party at my house. I think all of them but 2 showed up. Here they are the BEST primary class ever!!


L-R Shelbi, Hannah, Carlee, Katie, McKenna, Emily, Mary, Alexie, Mayson, and Garrison

They all wanted on the slide at the same time LOL I think we only had one person get injured oops


After all the swimming eating there donuts


I miss these guys so much!! My dad had a little BBQ scout thing at the house the other night and I stopped to get some of my stuff and Alexie came running over and gave me a big hug and said that he missed me and wants me back :(