Thursday, July 30, 2009

Fun in Lake Powell

So Nikki had her shorts on backwards and dint know it 4ever! I also love Grace in this picture. (I didn't know she was in it till I was posting this LOL)

Aren't they just gorgeous

So Allee Tucket wanted to ride "the banana" all the time. She was so cute they would sing this song about not holding on so that is when this picture was taken. By the was she is only 3. So cute.


This was a wild ride!! When Jan flipped us off Nikki and Cami hit each other hard and then my chin gave Becca a dead butt and I thought it knocked my teeth out but they are all still there!! Oh what a good trip.

So Stacy brought a ton of tattoos Grace put this one on then we noticed the wonderful words on her shirt right above it hahahahaha so funny.

The annual leg shaving party.

Bathing beauties on one of our MANY boat rides. Thanks Dave and Jan!!!

We were doin synchronized swimming

Just another beautiful move.

Katie jumpin off the house boat.

And Becca right as she was goin in the water. What a good pic dint ya think LOL
Me wake boarding

Nikki on the wake board I love her hair hahahaha

So we had a mad game of horse shoes goin on... The boys spent alot of time makin the pits just perfect we even measured to make sure they were legal we then had a tourney and me and Dave were on a team and kicked some BUTT! We ended up winning Jan and I think Tyler (in the dark they would hold a spot light on the pole we were throwing to) Jan ended up hitting my horseshoe a hair closer then his for the win LOL
Jack had the best seat for the tourney I just love that kid what a hoot.

This was taken on our way back from an AWESOME week at Lake Powell.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh, fun! Cute pictures. If I wasn't huge and pregnant I would have been there with you. There's always next summer!?!?

Topham Family said...

Looks like tons of fun! My family is there this week and I wish I was there.