Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Rainbow Bridge


B4 we left for Rainbow Bridge Lucia and Susan told EVERYONE to make sure to take shoes and the ONLY one that got there without shoes was Eric LOL. Jan is such a good dad that he gave Eric one of his shoes for the hike. Oh good memories.

Just me and Nikki. (gotta love Lake Powell hair)


Here is some of the AWESOME group on a little drink break at the top.

Cami and Nikki

The Newman clan. I LOVE havin them home this is the awesomest family ever!!!

Dave and Susan. They also have the best family ever.
Oh just a self shot infront of the bridge.
Grace, Stacy, Cami and Nikki on the way down.

1 comments:

The Painters said...

That is actually one place I have never been at Lake Powell! Was the hike pretty tough, or just hot? We hiked Hole in the Rock and I thought I was going to die! It looks like you guys sure had fun though! It's hard to come back to reality after being in a place as great as LP!