Saturday, July 11, 2009

Golf Cart Ride

We went on a golf cart drive at the oaks and had a blast.

Me Nikki and Aly b4 the ride

Brooklyn and I. She is so funny she kept closin her eyes right when I would take it so I snapped really fast and tricked her LOL

So Nikki and Aly found this rock and they decided to take some funny pictures on it so me bein the good sister I am decided to walk down the mountain to get a better angle. Right as I stepped my feet came out from under me and down the mountain I went...on my butt!!! I was tryin to protect the cameras so I was holding them up in the air which gave me no hands to stop my self LOL I had my phone in my pocket and now because of it I have a BIG bruise on butt/leg. Hahahaha good times.


They wanted to see if they could make it look like they were holdin the windmills, it just looks like they are standing in front of a back drop.

My dad found this HUGE club somewhere and Brayden LOVES it. He is already a natural golfer.

Look at his stance at 2!!

He would put 3 or 4 balls and hit all of them at once.

The cutest family EVER!! Notice Braydens club LOL
Another b4 the ride. Can you tell Brooklyn is way excited?!?

3 comments:

Adrie said...

You & Nikki crack me up, i love that you guys are always hanging out and are such good friends! Your brother's family is adorable!

Our Family said...

hose are cute pics once again!! your a good pic taker thats why you did or anoucements for our wedding.. member dat!! love that huge club that is funny!!

Karin said...

Soo fun! wish i were there....:) -Whitney