Saturday, May 30, 2009

OH THE POOL!!!! ***warning really disgusting***

The cleaning of the pool and hot tub!!

What we discovered when we pulled the cover off the hot tub!!
Anyone wanna come jump in?!?!?!?!?!
So I stood in the boat to power wash off the deep end so that we could reach it. Nikki ended up tying ropes the the ends of the boat and holding me close to the edge, there were a few time that she pulled it fast and almost dumped me in (not gonna lie I would have been TICKED!!) Look at the color of the water can you imagine fallin in it.....
The shallow end after bein drained there was so much crap on the bottom is was so sick!
So last summer since we didn't get it goin we decided to put some fish in it... this is Aly and Lewter goin to save them from gettin sucked up in the pump... Nikki acted like she was gonna push Aly in (oh the good laughs that happened that day.)
P.S. The fish were saved and now have a new home @ Spanish Oaks Golf Course!!

7 comments:

Calli Fox said...

That is so dirty! I want to come up and play! Well after the pool is cleaned that is. Great pics! Calli

Finch Family said...

Oh gross! Was dad so mad about the fish? No wonder it was so dirty. Fish poo!
I can't wait to until Milo is old enough for swim lessons.

Finch Family said...

That was supposed to say "your" dad. I do realize he isn't mine!

Topham Family said...

That is absolutely discusting!!! Glad your getting it all cleaned up though...good job! Bet that took a lot of cleaning and dedication to be able to do that! ;)

Our Family said...

oh my holy crap natalie that is really bad!! that water i did not think was that dark!! and how funny your dad in boots to clean the mess

Adrie said...

That is so gross. I guess you kind of got your dad back from hiding a part to the pool from you last year!

Andrea said...

Ha, ha!! Glad it was you guy's and not me! But, thanks for doing it so we can come enjoy playing in it this summer!!!!