Friday, May 8, 2009

St. George Fun

I have been wanting to go to St. George for the longest time (hadn't been in like a year) so me and Andrea planned a week end and went and had the best time.


I took Carlee and Chelsie with us and they met these 2 way cute little friends at the pool.

Brooklyn got her shorts wet so she took them off and just ran around in her undies (oh to be little again) it was so funny.

Brayden was just sun tanning (it lasted like .05 sec)

While at the outlets I decided to take some pictures and told the kids to look at me. Carlee and Chelsie did a little pose and as soon as Brooklyn seen them she had to do one also SO DANG CUTE.

Brooklyn and Brayden didn't want to swim so they just ran around this table and followed each other crawling under it. They had so much energy just watching them made me tired.

Andrea bought A Goofy Movie on the way down and the kids watched it like 10 time in between all the stuff we did.

The kids did so good, once we got Brayden this mitt he was in heaven and just sat in the stroller the whole time and didn't make a noise.

At first Brooklyn wanted to ride in the stroller and Brayden wanted to push her all by himself, he is such a strong little guy.

I love his little smile, I'm sure this is when he snuck over and put a knife in my purse that I just found yesterday.... LOL

The kids bein so patient at Wingers.



I didn't get a pic of us at IN N OUT but needed a pic so here it is! We ate here 2 time in 2 days I loved it (I had never had it before) We also at at Jimmy Johns another great new place to eat (a kid I work with is opening a Jimmy Johns in Provo and I'm so excited, such good sandwich's!!)

3 comments:

Topham Family said...

That looks like so much fun...I need to go down there it has been a LONG time since I have gone and it is way past time! :)

Andrea said...

What cute little kids!!!:) That was a fun little get away! Thanks again for going!

Sarah Blackhurst said...

Hey Natalie,
This is your old Neighbor Sarah Ellsworth, I have heard you are doing swimming lessons this Summer. Can I get your email/number so I can call and talk to you about them. I am dying to get my 3 year old in some. Let me know if this is even possible. Thanks,
sarah.blackhurst@yahoo.com