Monday, February 2, 2009

Day 5, 6, 7, and 8

So I didnt do a very good job the last 4 days so here are all 4 days in one post (and I cant remember what day was what)

This is just another bath time and Brookly was showin me how to wink but I want fast enough to get the whole thing (Nikki taught her how a few weeks ago and its so cute)

I just love this little guy to pieces

They love the bath tub until its time to get out

Brayden was really into tellin Brooklyn something

So Brayden would never sit still to let me clean his hands and face off after a meal or treat so I found out that he loves to sit and play so that is how get got clean after every thing he ate!!

Brooklyn was bein silly and found this cardboard and discovered that it was a little sticky and when I saw her and laughed she loved it so she kept entertaining me

Another one of brayden in the sink
OKAY so we were watchin American Idol and the kids did really well (actually Brooklyn told me last night during the super bowl that she wants to watch American Idol again)
well any way Nikki would get in there little place house under the stairs and jump out the little window and scare the kids and amazingly they loved it and wanted her to keep doin it It was so funny listen to there cute little belly laughs!!!

2 comments:

Topham Family said...

Looks like you are having a lot of fun with them!!! How long are you with the kids?

THE STORY's said...

HI ITS ME !!!!! add me to you friends funny how you run into people thru others blogslol.