Friday, January 30, 2009

Day 4

Brooklyn was so tired she feel asleep before we even got out of the drive way


I cant believe she can sleep like that

They LOVE Popsicles


Brayden tellin me that he liked his lunch (well the meat in the middle)

So I had to wash Braydens blanket and he was not to happy with me.

It was so sad he just sat and watched it almost the whole time that it was in the dryer.

I couldnt convince him with anything to get him away from the dryer.

When it beeped and was done he couldnt get the door open fast enough it was so funny

This was taken right when I put it in. It was a little traumatic.

He was so ticked off at me for takin it away.

2 comments:

Calli Fox said...

Nat, Cute little guy. I still think you are so cool for tending. They better bring back a huge pinneapple and one of those coconut bras. Calli

Topham Family said...

He is so cute!!! And Brooklyn looks like she is going to break her neck! How is the babysitting going anyway, sorry I couldn't help you out I wish I could have!