Sunday, January 25, 2009

Day 2

Remember how they trusted us with the house...... Well our 2nd day started out with a little oops!!!!!

At about 6:30 am we heard a huge bang and me and Nikki jumped out of bed (we thought one of the kids was up and pulled something over) we went runnin to find out what was goin on and we found Aly in the bathroom hunched over the sink and she told us that she had just passed out. Well see this "little" hole it was made with her head when she hit.


We didnt see it right away and when Brooklyn woke up I took her into the bathroom and she looked at me with big eyes and said "oohh... what happened???" I couldnt believe it was done with her head. (she still has a sore head hehehehe)

Brooklyn and Brayden both have little head colds. Brooklyn likes to take lots of naps (watching movies)

She was tryin to hide

Brayden was havin a little moment playin with Nikki

Right after he threw a wet wipe

He doesnt get why I am takin so many pictures of him its kind of funny

Brooklyn was done with pictures for the day

Brayden and aunt Nikki havin a little snuggle so cute

2 comments:

Finch Family said...

Ally is lucky she didn't hit the toilet or tub or something. That must have hurt!
Those kids are so cute. My mom said you needed someone to help you out today. You should call me if you need someone again. I am usually just home. I was going to call you but I don't have your number anymore cause I lost my phone and had to get a new one.

Calli Fox said...

Nat, You are such an awesome sister! I couldn't get my brothers to babysit like that. You will be an amazing mom some day. Those kids are really lucky to have you. I remember one time Haley and I were tending you and Nikki. Haley gave Nikki honey on her binky. We later found out that honey is bad for babies. Good thing Nikki turned out ok. :) Calli