Thursday, January 1, 2009

Thanksgiving

Im a little late posting these sorry I just couldnt let these fun things go with out gettin posted.
Thanksgiving was great this year my aunt in heber had dinner at her house and then after all the kids and I went to her gym and played forever. These are come of the kids that were there playin. THANKS AUNT BEV!!

so these things hangin from the top are like big rubber bands and you put on this harness thing and hook as many of them as you need to hold you up. (I took all of them i think) any way they are for people to learn how to do flips and stuff but we used them to fling each other though the air. This is Kentton on his ride by his dad.

Even the little kids had fun doin it. Britt was so brave and did really good.

I just love this kid!


Beretta and Brynlie

Ryder and Brit on the tramps

1 comments:

Cody and Tracie Bradford said...

Cute Pics Nat! I will have to have you email them to me. I had no pictures of Thanksgiving. You are such a good little Blogger.