Sunday, January 25, 2009

Day 1

Aaron and Andrea took off to Hawaii for 8 days and they are trusting me and Nikki with the kids and the house (they are brave LOL) I told Andrea I would blog pictures of her kids everyday for her, well we are goin on day 3 and this is the 1st post sorry Andrea.

We spent the 1st day just hangin out and then we went and watched Nikki coach the kids did alot better then I thought they would. They both wanted snuggles at the same time so I did what I had to! wow im gettin good.

Brayden was so cute the whole time.


Brooklyn loved me takin pictures of her I kept tellin her I was gonna send them to mommy and she would do a new pose. She was so excited to put her hood on and get a picture and then look at it.

Brayden eatin laffy taffys

Brooklyn and one of her many cute smiles

Another pose

Brayden chowed down on like 6 laffy taffy

By game 2 Brooklyn wasnt to sure she wanted to be there any more but she did great.

Brayden loved to clap and yell with the crowd.

Brayden with i think his 3rd laffy taffy. Crazy thing is he slept really good that night even with all the sugar in his little body!!

0 comments: